Dear Foley Wilde patients,
We are excited to announce that we have started gradually reopening starting Monday June 8th!
We will be contacting you soon to book your appointment, please allow us some time as we get through 3 months of backlog. We will be seeing emergency patients first and then the patients that had their appointment in March canceled.
As you know, we have always been vigilant about cleaning and disinfecting the office and we will now have additional steps due to COVID-19. To keep you and our team safe, we have made the decision to implement new measures of the highest standard, well above what is required. Here are some of the changes that you can expect:
- We have added plexiglass in the reception area and in the main clinic area.
- We will be significantly limiting the number of patients allowed in the clinic at a given time.
- There are new advanced air purification systems to ensure clean air
- We will be using a sealed room and additional PPE such as gowns and N95 respirators for any procedures that can generate aerosol.
- We have modified our clinical procedures to limit the amount of aerosol.
In order to ensure the safety of our patients and staff, please review the following list prior to your appointment.
- Our office will call to reschedule your appointment and to complete the mandatory pre-screening for COVID-19. We will then be confirming those questions again on the day of your appointment. Please call to let us know of any changes in your health before your appointment.
- Please brush your teeth before coming to your appointment.
- Please wear a mask or a face covering and bring your own sunglasses.
- As part of our social distancing procedure, we ask that you text us from your car once you have arrived in the parking lot (519-672-2699). We will then text you when your treatment room is ready.
- We will ask you to use hand sanitizer when you enter and leave the office. You will also find more pumps around the office to use as needed.
- Our waiting room and the refreshment area are closed for the time being. You will also notice that we no longer offer magazines and children’s toys.
- We will perform a touchless temperature check before your appointment. If your temperature reading is above 38 degrees, we will reschedule your appointment.
- We ask patients to enter the office unaccompanied if possible. For those patients who need a guardian/companion to accompany them, we ask that it be limited to one person.
- Our office thermostat will be set at a cool temperature—please dress accordingly.
- We may ask that you rinse with 1-2% Hydrogen Peroxide for 1 minute depending on the procedure.
- We will book your next appointment chair side. Please bring your phone for the ease of scheduling.
- Please let us know if you develop COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days of your appointment.
- You may also refer to this video that our team has made for your seamless return: https://www.facebook.com/DrTImothyFoley/posts/2945813858804990
MANY PRE-BOOKED APPOINTMENTS TIMES WILL BE ADJUSTED to accommodate our new measures. You will receive a phone call, e-mail, or text to make any necessary changes. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience.
Thank you in advance for your kindness and patience, and together we will all make this transition as smoothly and safely as possible. We are all in this together and we look forward to seeing you again! We have missed you!
Dr. Meena Wilde, Dr. Tim Foley and staff.